The CAW offers one of the most extensive labour education programs in the world. Our union's commitment to education has played an enormous role in creating the strong social union that we are today.
We offer programs in a whole range of subjects that range in length from one day to four weeks. Whether you're interested in collective bargaining, health and safety, women's issues, human rights, the environment, international solidarity, workers compensation, how to handle grievances, or how to build a stronger local union, you'll find that our education programs give you the opportunity to envision the world we want to live in, and begin to develop the skills and strategies that will take us there. Click here to see a full list of our programs.
The strength of our future is not only at the bargaining table and on the picket line, it is in the classroom.
To view the CAW Education Programs video click here.
For information on the CAW Education department and educational opportunities in your region please follow the links below. You can also email us, or call us at: 1-800-268-5763.
- Education News!
- Schedule of CAW Education Programs
- Education Programs - Course Descriptions
- Port Elgin Programs - Local Selection Process and Applicant Questionnaire
- Port Elgin Programs - Funding (including 50/50)
- 2012 Education Conference
- CAW Family Education Program
- Printable Documents
- Statement Of Principles : Education
- CAW Education Programs Pamphlet
- Education Committees in the CAW (downloadable booklet)
- EduAction Newsletters
- Frequently Asked Questions